Big Low have been invited to 2 major Australian music festivals at the end of March and a bunch of club shows. The band wll be spending 2 weeks in Australia gigging, doing radio jives and interviews, and stopping the van every 250 kms to jump into the river to cool off. Check www.myspace.com/biglow101 for tour dates
- Entire Back Catalogue of Wild Pumpkins at Midnight finally available
- Songs from Dan out on 21 November!
- New video from Songs from Dan
- Dan Tuffy from Big Low to release solo album
- LUCIE THORNE BACK IN TOWN WITH NEW ALBUM!!
- BIG LOW LIVE CONCERT FOOTAGE ON NPS CULTURA INTERNET BROADCAST
- BIG LOW – THE JUNCTION OF TWO RIVERS – GERMAN RELEASE SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER TOUR!
- NEW DAVIE LAWSON RECORD
- STOP PRESS – NEW RELEASE – STOP PRESS – NEW RELEASE
- BRAND NEW RELEASES FOR 2008
- PARNE GADJE TO PLAY IN PARADISO
- BIG LOW CONTINUES TO MAKE WAVES IN AUSTRALIA
- PROCEEDS FROM BIZOAGOR USED FOR RROMA SCHOOL BOOKS A STORY!
- INTEREST FROM THE UK!